[FARC_List] Fw: Oswego Triathlon, Sunday, June 26 -and- W2CXV/150 results.

Benjamin Townsend benjaminarthurt at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 10:45:21 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'd like to echo Redd's thanks. It was a great event and gave the club some great publicity. By my last count we had about 76 unique visitors to the club website between the 10th and 11th (we normally average only 5-6 visitors on a day), from computers all over the US and Canada, as well as several DX computers. Many of them browsed several pages of our website, viewed some of the pictures from past events and read about the long history of our club.

Additionally I would like to thank Redd AI2N for his tireless efforts to promote great club events such as this special event station, the many races and public service events all year long. Redd was awake for, by my count, a little over 40 hours to make this event a success. Thank you so much Redd.

I'd like also to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the address of the website: http://www.fultonamateurradioclub.org we have many great features there including photos and the recently updated club library. We also have a club email reflector available for sharing of news, and general conversation. Please feel free to join it if you don't already receive messages from it (http://mail.fultonamateurradioclub.org/mailman/listinfo/list_fultonamateurradioclub.org). If anyone has any content they would like to share on the website please feel free to drop me a line, this website is a great medium to share the good work and fun times that make Fulton Amateur Radio Club so great.

Thank you all,
Ben - AK2X