[FARC_List] Article in the Pall Times

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 07:04:39 CDT 2011

Hi all.

As many of you know, Palladium Times writer Erin Place attended the FARC meeting last Wednesday evening in anticipation of doing a "Day in the Life" feature on FARC/ham radio.  She also visited me at home on Friday morning.

Well, she didn't dawdle.  The first half of a two-part article appeared in today's Pall.  The final installment will appear in the July 4th issue; we'll see how it ends.

The first two paragraphs of the article appear here:   http://palltimes.com/articles/2011/06/26/news/doc4e07a35b049ee789398526.txt   Nothing much to look at.  Perhaps the rest will be included once they give up on selling copies of Monday's paper.

I pointed Erin to the RACES website and gave her John Darling's contact information; hopefully she'll follow up on that lead in part 2.

73, Redd - AI2N