[FARC_List] Fulton Amaeur Radio Club Field Days

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jun 12 13:38:16 CDT 2012

Hiya.

Will you be needing any hardware from me for FD?

As far as FD weekend is concerned, I'm iffy on Saturday and Sunday morning (we'll see how the house addition progresses) and I have a 6th grade graduation party for my granddaughter on Sunday afternoon.

I'm also being recruited by Rochester DX Assn and by Ben and Sarah, who are apparently doing FD from home now that they have better antennas. Everyone wants CW ops.

73, Redd - AI2N