[FARC_List] Field Day Weekend June 22,23,24

KA2HPG KA2HPG at verizon.net
Thu Jun 14 21:35:30 CDT 2012

Hello to All;

The following outline will give you a general idea of our plans for the
weekend:

FRIDAY - 22 June at 10:30 AM, we will be putting our antennas up so they
can be checked and we are sure we are getting the best possible
performance out of them.  You  are welcome and your help will be
appreciated.  To get in, go in the main entrance road to the airport, go
to gate #3 on your left.  Call on 146.52 simplex and
                                    someone will come and let you in.

SATURDAY - 23 June at 12:00 Noon, we will meet and prepare for
operations.  For food, we will have Hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza and
lunch meat for sandwiches.  Also on tap are a macaroni salad, potatoe
salad that we know of.  If you come and would like to bring a dish to
pass it will be welcome.  We also need to borrow the use of a grill and
folding table, chairs as in lawn chairs, soome coolers, ice and drinks(
water, soda and ice tea would be great.  When you let us know what you
are bringing, please hit the REPLY ALL button so everyone is on the same
page.  You may want to bring your favorite headphones or pen, whatever
you need to operate with.

You will likely want any medicines you need and you certainly will want
insect repellant.

If the CAP gate is open, you may use that.  If for some reason it is
not, go in the main entrance road to the airport to gate #3 on your
left.  Call us on 146.52 Simplex or phone 559-4387 and we will come and
let you in.

We look forward to seeing you and having you operate with us.  ANY
QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK!

Fred KA2HPG