[FARC_List] Field Day Weekend June 22,23,24

David Anthony wd4ekb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:58:39 CDT 2012

Hi Fred,   I'll bring two large pizzas around 16:30 Saturday (Pizza is
always good warm or cold) I'll also pick up some chips and stuff and then
wing it on other snacks as time goes on.
My wife is going to visit a girl friend and will be away Wednesday thru
Sunday or Monday so I will be on site a lot to operate and help out.
I will be their to help on Friday at 10:30.  Just got my antenna analyzer
this afternoon so I'll bring that too.

Will talk to you more later,   73  Dave