[FARC_List] Field day FOOD!

KA2HPG KA2HPG at verizon.net
Thu Jun 21 13:49:41 CDT 2012

Hello Everyone,
We have a macaroni salad, potatoe salad, pizza, as of this time.  WE
NEED:  if you would bring a dish to pass it would be great.  We also
need a gas grill with which to prepare the hamburgers and hot dogs ( Not
at all tasty if not cooked).  We could use some drinks, we have lemonade
and ice water.  Dinner or Supper, which eve you want to call it will be
between 5:00PM iand 6:00PM on Saturday evening/ all are invited/. Any
Questions About Food, PLEASE contact either Judy LaMay or myself.

THANK YOU!!
Fred KA2HPG