[FARC_List] Last minute info Field Day.

KA2HPG KA2HPG at verizon.net
Fri Jun 22 21:12:13 CDT 2012

Hello All,
We will be meeting about 11:30 or 12:00 on Saturday.  If you are coming
and would like to be comfortable, you may want to bring lawn chairs to
sit on.  Just so there are no surprises, we will put out a collection
can to defray the expenses of the meat and rolls and paper products.
Also expenses like gas for generator, etc.
Hope to see all of you there.  Again entry is at CAP gate.  If you need
to drive to the site, call on 147.150 or 559-4387 to be let in!

73's
Fred