[FARC_List] Last minute info Field Day.

Pamela Cantine pam at wrvo.org
Fri Jun 22 22:36:32 CDT 2012

And take lots of pictures.. set up, operators, etc.

On Friday, June 22, 2012, KA2HPG <KA2HPG at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hello All,
> We will be meeting about 11:30 or 12:00 on Saturday.  If you are coming
and would like to be comfortable, you may want to bring lawn chairs to sit
on.  Just so there are no surprises, we will put out a collection can to
defray the expenses of the meat and rolls and paper products.  Also
expenses like gas for generator, etc.
> Hope to see all of you there.  Again entry is at CAP gate.  If you need
to drive to the site, call on 147.150 or 559-4387 to be let in!

--
Pamela M. Cantine
Business Manager, WRVO Public Media