[FARC_List] Completion of Field Day and our thanks.

KA2HPG KA2HPG at verizon.net
Sun Jun 24 18:26:29 CDT 2012

Good Evening All,
I would like to take this opportunity to express,  on behalf of the
FULTON AMATEUR RADIO CLUB our THANK YOU'S to everyone that took time
from their busy  schedules to assist with the field day operation, to
visit and chat with us, to help us have the CAP CADETS get a chance to
operate AND all the other great odds and ends that were done.  As of
this time, I have not had a chance to see how many contacts were made
but all of them are worth having done. *THANK YOU ALL!!!*

*ALSO:*  Would like to remind you that this coming Wednesday June
27,2012, will be our last meeting until September.  7:00PM at the Oswego
County Building in Fulton, NY.  Our annual picnic will be held on August
19,2012 at 1:00PM.  Mark the date, further details will follow in a week
to 10 days.

*ONE MORE THING:  Happy birthday to Keith - WB2NVY!!!

*Thanks and 73's
Fred
KA2HPG