[FARC_List] Fulton Amateur Radio Club Meeting

KA2HPG KA2HPG at verizon.net
Mon Mar 26 17:36:57 CDT 2012

Hello Everyone,
It is my pleasure to remind you that the Fulton Amateur Radio Club meets
this Wednesday night at 7:00PM in the Oswego county office building.
The meeting is held downstairs in county office building, route 481,
across from Mimi's restaurant.
President Dave Granoff has arrainged with Rev. George DeMass for a
presentation about the Titanic, which I have heard is extremely
interesting.  All are welcome, whether members or not.  Refreshments
will be available.  Hope to see you there!
73's
Fred