[FARC_list] Newest brief

Benjamin Townsend benjaminarthurt at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 00:54:04 UTC 2012

Looks like there was an error when I reconfigured the mailing list and not everyone is/was getting the messages. I think I've resolved the issue. Thanks all for your patience.

-Ben

 <jamesdjones at windstream.net>; Jim Otis <n2mgu at yahoo.com>; John Darling <jdinosw at twcny.rr.com>; John Kushneir <k2jfk at twcny.rr.com>; John McGraw <n2wod at yahoo.com>; John Sakowich <johnkc2uzt at gmail.com>; Ken Ellsworth <ellsworthhvac1 at gmail.com>; Liann Anthony <wd4ekb at gmail.com>; Mark Anderson <nm2a at msn.com>; Mark Chamberlin <wb2pko at bci.net>; Mark Lewis <jlewis4 at twcny.rr.com>; Merwin Wood NB2M <merwinw at yahoo.com>; Nancy Leo <nleo at twcny.rr.com>; ramlud1 at windstream.net; Randy Bivins <rbivens1 at twcny.rr.com>; Redd Swindell <ai2n at twcny.rr.com>; Rich Gillani <tbolt at twcny.rr.com>; Rick Boutell <wa2lbe at gmail.com>; Rick Whitford <kc2usa at arrl.net>; Sarah Ingerson <sarahingerson at yahoo.com>; Scott Shannon <kc2iky at yahoo.com>; Tim DeMarais KC2SKG <kc2skg at frontiernet.net>; Todd Brown <deab2ms at gmail.com>; Tony Testa <ajtesta at juno.com>