[FARC_list] CQ magazine subscribers - update

wa2lbe at gmail.com wa2lbe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 20:16:14 UTC 2014

    Thanks to all of you that responded, based on that input, I called CQ last week, and customer service assured me that CQ magazine will, “is”, still be published. As to the Dec. & Jan. issues – in the mail – they have been shipped. So she extended my subscription for the missing issues.
    Good news, I and others, have received Decembers issue today! Go figure.

                                            Thanks again,
                                                   Rick
                                                WA2LBE