[FARC_list] Christmas Dinner

Judy LaMay jlamay at twcny.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 18:27:37 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I have listed below the menu choices for our Christmas Dinner at RFH's on
December 7th. Time to gather is between 1230 and 1pm and eat at 130pm.

Your Choices are

12oz . prime rib                       21.19

Seafood platter                       23.74

Chicken parm                          18.74

Prices include salad bar, baked potato, desert. The price also includes tax
and gratuity. Your drinks are not included.

I need to have a count and your menu choice by November 30th. We always have
a great meal and our guest speaker this year is Paul Lear from Fort Ontario
to talk about the War of 1812.

Thank you

Judy

KC2SUM