[FARC_list] Lighthouse and Lightship Weekend Oswego Lighthouse Activation

Derek Stolp derekstolp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 23:59:17 UTC 2016

Hello,

We will be activating the Oswego Lighthouse next weekend on Saturday August 20 and possibly into Sunday. I am asking if anyone is interested in going out on a boat on Saturday around 10 am to operate until around 5 pm. There is limited space so please let me know if you would like to go operate. The times are tentative and may be subject to change and right now it might just be a one day operation.

Thank you.

-Derek Stolp
K2KU