[FARC_list] Important News

Judy LaMay jlamay at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jul 5 21:08:15 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

I just realized that our picnic is scheduled for the same weekend as the
Lighthouse Special Event. Is this going to affect our picnic? How many are
working the special event?  I have been given a price of $7.50 for the
dinners with an order of 35 dinners. Bob and I have found that we cannot
attend due to a family reunion that was scheduled last winter. BUT Rick
Boutell has offered to help me.  What I need to know:

How many are signing up for the picnic?

Do we want to stay with the same date and know that we will have to order 35
dinners and then sell what is left over?

Do we want to change to Aug. 28th and use the small pavilion. This is
situated across the drive from the pavilion we always get? The town has
assured Rick that we could also add a pop up cabana if we feel the need.

Do we want to change the date to September 4th and have the big pavilion?

Please get back to me as soon as possible so I can figure out what we can
do.

Thank you

Judy