[FARC_list] Proclamation - Field Day

Mike Regan mregan1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:10:00 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

We have both the County of Oswego and City of Oswego Proclamations in
hand....

Check FARC, RACES, SKYWARN, and my facebook page, please share with
everyone you know.   Please talk this up and spread the word, we are our
best "P.R."  invite your friends, and family.

We show pride in our hobby and how important this skill is for emergency
reason, maybe we might draw in some new members.  Remember that most people
today are preparing for a disaster that might never come, however this form
of communication might be their last resort to reach help or other family
members.

We are getting down the wire in a manner of speaking,(HAHAHA some Antenna
humor there), and I know you all are ready for this event just as much as I
am.

I have been looking at the extended forecast for weather, and they are
predicting Rain and Thunder Storms leading up to the 25-26 and rain the
afternoon on the 26th....  So Site B might become an option we might be
using, however this is Oswego and the weather people are 50% wrong most of
the time around here.  However we are a week away so we will see.

One item we talked about but I don't think we approved the spending is for
the Blue-Boy, We have had no issue in the past, so I will order it tomorrow
and get with Sarah and Bob for payment.

I would like to thank those of you who came to either event, I think this
was the right time to take this step and start getting our elected
officials hearing for us.

See you all Wednesday the 22th.....

Mike