[FARC_list] Field day food requests

Judy LaMay jlamay at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jun 21 12:43:54 UTC 2016

Thank you Lynn. See you there.

Judy

From: Lynn Sorbello [mailto:sorbellolynn at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 1:28 PM
To: Judy LaMay
Cc: Larry Thesier; Harry Hare; list at fultonamateurradioclub.org; Sarah Ingerson; Mike Regan; Bob Goetell; Steve & Anita Vibbert; Redd Swindell; John McGraw; Jim Dolliver; Dean Reichard; Pam Cantine; Dave Granoff; Scott Shannon; Dave Brown; Fred Koch, Jr; Ed Proto; Dale Currier; Dolph Heppell; John Kushneir; Bob Grenyo; Big John; Ken Ellsworth; Mark Chamberlin; ArtSkip Steinbrecher; Rick Whitford; jdinosw at twcny.rr.com; Cathy Steinbrecher; Randy Bivins; Jeff Sikora; Todd Brown; Steve; Dave Wemple; Dave Robinson; Tim DeMarais; Rudy Reyes; Jim Jones; Mark Anderson; Jim Otis; Benjamin Arthur; Henry Louras; Dave K3AS; Frank Wiethuechter; Dave Anthony; Richard Kilmartin; Terry Bennett; Rick Boutell; Mark Lewis
Subject: Re: Field day food requests

Judy I will be bringing  a couple loafs of Italian bread and cheese for chili.
Lynn

On Jun 20, 2016 9:41 AM, "Judy LaMay" <jlamay at twcny.rr.com> wrote:

Good Morning Everyone,

Here is the list of paper products, condiments and food that I have on my list:

Judy                            Macaroni Salad, coffee, meatballs, sausage onions and peppers

Lynn                            Chili, potato salad

Derek                          cookies/brownies

Larry                           Dips and chips

Dave G.                       Condiments (mustard, catsup, relish, )

Fred                             Pretzels and candy

Henry                          trash bags (I got them and thank you, Henry)

Anita and Steve          Plates, cups, napkins

Rudy                           Bowls and plastic utensils

I will get ice, hot dogs and hamburgers, rolls (English muffins, sausage and eggs for the breakfast group) and put out a can for donations.

Any questions, email me.

Have a great day,

Judy

No virus found in this message.