[FARC_list] A Big thank you

Judy LaMay jlamay at twcny.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 18:51:52 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

What a great weekend and I can't thank everyone who helped with food and
supplies enough for all you did for our club. And a big thank you to Mrs
Hopman for stepping up and cooking breakfast for everyone. I want to thank
the BSA and the DeMarais family for the use of the cook trailer. The tent
was a wonderful shade area for all of us to gather and visit and the cooking
items were an enormous help. Thank you Lynn for allowing us to use this and
for all your help and advice. The tent went up in a matter of minutes with
the help of Jarred.

To all who made this weekend a wonderful event, thank you and see you next
year.

Judy

KC2SUM