[FARC_list] A Big thank you

David Granoff davidgranoff11 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:52:47 UTC 2016

Hi, Judy; I would ALSO like to thank you, Bob and Mike for your efforts in
making this year's Field Day a great success - from the supplies, to the
delicious luncheon, to the helping with setting up, taking down and
hospitality, to the Public Relations that has given our Club vitality and
worthy mention in the local as well as greater community.. Job well Done !!

Dave K3AS