[FARC_list] First Fall FARC Meeting - Wednesday, September 28 at 7 pm

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Fri Sep 9 13:01:39 UTC 2016

Greetings.  I hope that you're enjoying the continuing Summer weather.

The next meeting of the Fulton ARC is Wednesday, September 28 at 7 pm.

In the early days amateur radio operators often constructed their noisy, smelly, and often dangerous spark gap stations in "shacks" separate from their living quarters.  The term "Ham Shack" has been maintained to this day.

Many variables (personal taste, type and quantity of equipment, available space, budget) determine the setup of a modern ham shack. We are fortunate to have a number of new hams in our ranks, many of whom are in the process of establishing their first "shack".  As a source of inspiration, please join us for a pictorial tour of some typical, questionable, and otherworldly ham shacks.

73, Redd - AI2N