[FARC_list] Reminder: HR 1301 - Amateur Radio Parity Act - Senate Letters

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Wed Sep 21 12:33:51 UTC 2016

Hi all.

Reminder: if you haven't already done so please take two minutes to write your senator in support of HR 1301.  Details are in the ARRL correspondence, below.

And, again, forgive me if you receive this multiple times.  I sending this to several lists.

73, Redd - AI2N

-------------------------

We have an opportunity to positively affect Amateur Radio for years to
come.  H.R. 1301, the Amateur Radio Parity Act, has unanimously passed
the House of Representatives and moved on to the Senate for
consideration.  All you need to do is spend two minutes of your time
send an email to your two Senators supporting the Bill.  By doing so,
you will have helped the future of Amateur Radio by guaranteeing our
ability to have an effective outdoor antenna in a deed-restricted
community.

The number of people living in such communities grows exponentially
each year.  Often, a ham homeowner has no choice but to live in a
community restricted by covenants.  There are nearly 3/4 of a million
licensed hams in the United States, more than ever before.  But that
may change if we are forced to live in a community that refuses to
allow an antenna.

Help yourself and help your fellow hams.  Go to this link:

https://arrl.rallycongress.net/ctas/urge-senate-to-support-amateur-radio-parity-
act

Enter your zip code and follow the prompts.  The letters are there.
All you need to do is fill in the blanks, hit save, then send.

That’s it.  Under 2 minutes and you’re done.

If you haven’t yet done so, please do so today. Your voice counts!

ARRL Western New York Section
Section Manager: Laura Mueller, N2LJM
n2ljm at arrl.org