[FARC_list] Meeting Wednesday April 26,2017

ka2hpg ka2hpg at verizon.net
Sun Apr 16 23:33:01 UTC 2017

*Just a reminder that our monthly meeting is Wednesday April 26 at
7:00PM.  Our program for the evening will be on Yaesu Fusion and Wires-X
and the presenter will be Pat Browns, WN8Z, owner of the 147.390 repeater.*

*
Hope to see everyone Oswego County Office building across from MIMI'S
restaurant in Fulton. We enter in the rear of the building and take the
elevator down. When you exit the elevator turn right and come down the
hall.*

*Respectfully,*

*Fred KA2HPG
*