[FARC_list] Oswego County Paddlefest - July 22, 2017

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Fri Jul 7 15:25:47 UTC 2017

Hi all.

We have been asked to provide communications for the Oswego County Paddlefest to be held on Saturday, July 22, 2017.

The event will start on the North side of Fulton with planned launches at 0800 and 0830.  Minetto launches are planned for 0900 and 1000.

Please note that this is not a RACES event; support will be provided by the Fulton ARC.  With many thanks to RACES we will be using the 442.35 repeater, which has worked well in the past for this event.

Wind and weather can play a large role in the duration of this event.  It may well be 8 hours in total.

Please let me know if you're able to help out.  Bring water and extra batteries, and maybe a lawn chair.  If you'd like to be placed in a position that secures on the early side please let me know when you sign up.

Thanks, Redd - AI2N