[FARC_list] Harborfest Run - Saturday 7-29-2017

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Mon Jul 24 12:06:00 UTC 2017

Hi again.

We could use a couple more volunteers for Harborfest Run (see below) this Saturday.

Please let me know if you're able to help.

Thanks, Redd - AI2N

---- ai2n at twcny.rr.com wrote:
> Hi all.

The Oswego YMCA’s 29th Annual 5k Run/Walk and 10k Run will take place Harborfest weekend on Saturday, July 29, 2017.  As in years past we've been asked to provide communications.

The 5k Run/Walk and 10k Run will begin at 8:30 a.m. in front of the Oswego YMCA at 265 West First Street, with the finish down the street at the City of Oswego’s Civic Plaza.

The city is usually pretty quiet on the Saturday morning of Harborfest.  Getting in and out of town before the mayhem resumes will not be a problem.

Please let me know if you're able to help out.

73, Redd - AI2N