[FARC_list] Fulton ARC/RACES Field Day - Quick Numbers

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Mon Jun 25 11:19:52 UTC 2018

Hi all.

Just a quick look:

- We completed 378 QSOs (166 SSB, 212 CW). These included the first HF QSOs for a number of our newer members, who spent quality time in the chairs. A good number of young visitors and a reporter from the Valley News also made contacts.

- ARRL Atlantic Division Director Tom Abernethy, W3TOM, paid us a visit.

- Representatives of I-Heart-Oswego and the Valley News stopped by; we'll be getting some post-event publicity.

- The weather was better than we had feared.

- The food was amazing (Thanks, Julia Hopman! and other contributors)

I still have to crunch numbers for multipliers, bonus points, etc. I'll provide an update in a couple days.

Thank you, everyone, for your FD support.

There were some questions about the Miniquad antenna.  Here's a link: http://tgmcommunications.net/

73, Redd - AI2N