[FARC_list] Oswego YMCA Reindeer Run - Saturday, December 8th

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Sat Nov 24 15:59:05 UTC 2018

Greetings.

The Oswego YMCA will stage its 29th annual Reindeer Run on Saturday, December 8, 2018.  They have again requested communications support.  This is the final event for 2018.  It is a 5K “costumed” run/walk.

The event starts at 9:30 am.  We will meet at 9 am in Vona’s parking lot (West 10th and Utica Streets).  We’ll once again use 146.565 Mhz simplex.

If you’d like to help out, please drop me a line.

Tnx es 73, Redd - AI2N