[FARC_list] Oswego YMCA - Harborfest Run – Saturday, July 27 - 8:30 am

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Sun Jul 14 13:47:43 UTC 2019

	 Hi all.

	 The Oswego YMCA Harborfest 5K Run/Walk and 10K run will be staged on
Saturday, July 27 in Oswego. This one starts at 8:30 am at the YMCA on
West 1st St. (There is a Kids’ Fun Run at 8:00 am - our assistance
is not required for that one).

	 Please e-mail me if you're able to help out.

	 We’ll meet at 8:00 am in Vona’s parking lot, West Utica St. in
Oswego.

	 We’ve had great success using 146.565 simplex, so we’ll plan to
use it again. This event is usually completed by 10:00 or 10:30 am, so
you’ll be able to escape the worst of the Harborfest mayhem. I will
do the coordination with the Y and make maps, etc.

	73, Redd - AI2N