[FARC_list] Run For Your Health 5K - August 10, 2019 - 0830

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Sun Jul 28 21:03:58 UTC 2019

	 Hi.

	 We will again provide communications for the Oswego Health - Run For
Your Health 5K on Saturday, August 10 at 8:30 am.

	 This event will be held on the grounds of The Manor at Seneca Hill.
It’s more or less a circular course with long sight lines on
low-traffic roads. It may only be necessary for us to report any
problems that we see. 5 volunteers can cover it, easily. HTs should be
sufficient. We should be finished by 9:30 am.

	 Please let me know if you’re able to help out.

	 Tnx, Redd - AI2N