[FARC_list] Election of Officers - Wednesday, November 20, 2019

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Sun Oct 27 16:03:30 UTC 2019

	Greetings.

	The next meeting of the Fulton ARC will be on Wednesday, November 20
at 7 pm. As is our custom for November, we will share the meeting
time/room with RACES to avoid holding a meeting on Thanksgiving Eve.
Due to time restrains there will be no program offered.

	The meeting agenda -will- include election of officers. Tom, KD2NWA,
and I are serving on the nominating committee. We are seeking
nominations for FARC President, Vice President, Secretary, and
Treasurer.

	If you would like to run for one of these offices -or- if you'd like
to nominate someone to do so, please contact Tom or me prior to the
meeting.

	Thanks es 73, Redd - AI2N