[FARC_list] Fulton ARC - 2020 Provisional Public Service Event Schedule

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 13:21:20 UTC 2020

	 Hi all.

	For your pre-planning pleasure, here is a list of the Public Service
Events we expect to support this year. All events are in or near
Oswego.

	There is no need to respond to this e-mail. I will send out
solicitations for ops about two weeks before each event.

	- Outrun Autism 5K - April 4

	- Happy Valley Gravel Bike Race - June 20

	- Oswego Little League 5K - June 21 (Yes, Father's Day)

	- Field Day - June 27-28

	- Harborfest Run 5K & 10K - July 25

	- Tour de Loop AND Oswego Health Foundation 5K - BOTH on August 8 - I
already told the 5K race director that we could not support that date
unless we have a large number of volunteers

	- Go Bucs 5K - October 4

	- Reindeer Run – to be determined

	73, Redd - AI2N