[FARC_List] Picnic

Judy LaMay jlamay at twcny.rr.com
Mon Jul 30 14:37:28 CDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for attendees to our annual picnic on August 19, Sunday at
Palermo Town Park. We will have Chicken, Salt Potatoes, and sweet corn. The
cost is $3.00 each for members and their spouse; $6.75 for non-members and
3.50 for children.

The adult meal is ½ chicken, salt potato and sweet corn. The childs meal is
¼ chicken, salt potato and sweet corn.

If you have a guest bring them along. It is a wonderful time of good
conversation and a beautiful area.

The dinners are from Kick’n Chicken and have always been a wonderful meal.
We also ask that you bring a dish to pass. And what wonderful items we have
had in the past.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the picnic. Come and join the fun.

If you have questions, contact me at 343-2212.

We hope to see you all there.

Judy KC2SUM