[FARC_list] Syracuse St. Partick's Day Parade - Operators Needed

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 13:47:35 UTC 2014

Hi all.

This is a message from James Dolliver, W2JRD, the ARRL WNY Public Information Officer:

"We have just a couple weeks to go till the annual Syracuse St. Patrick’s Day Parade [on Saturday, March 15th].  I am writing to you to see if you might perhaps have that day available to assist us with providing communications for the event.  We have a about 6 – 8 positions left to fill and we could sure use your help.  If you have the time that day please let us know.  We will be meeting at between 9  and 10 am and the parade begins at 12 pm.  It usually takes a 2 to 3 hours long max.  The cold temperatures may still be here by St. Pat’s Day but we always bundle up good.  We would be very happy to have you join us."

Please contact Jim at jimdolliver at gmail.com if you're able to lend a hand.

73, Redd - AI2N