[FARC_list] Field Day - TOMORROW - Final Reminder

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Fri Jun 26 15:21:31 UTC 2015

Hi all.

The 2015 version of the ARRL Field Day starts tomorrow, June 27.  We'll meet at Scriba Fire Barn on Route 104.  Setup begins in earnest at 10 am, and we plan to be on the air by 2 pm.  Teardown will be at 2 pm on Sunday, after operating for 24 hours.

It appears that we'll be getting quite a bit of rain.  I -believe- we're prepared as a group.  Please come personally prepared (boots, raingear, dry clothes, etc).  Real emergencies don't wait for good weather; this will be a valuable exercise and, I'm sure, a learning experience.

Family/friends/visitors are welcome.  This is a great opportunity to get your feet wet (sorry...) on the High Frequencies.  Control operators will be available, so Technicians (and even unlicensed guests) can play.

See you tomorrow!

73, Redd - AI2N

http://www.arrl.org/field-day-locator

http://www.arrl.org/field-day