[FARC_list] Christmas party

Judy LaMay jlamay at twcny.rr.com
Thu Nov 19 17:15:06 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I cannot believe we are so close to our Christmas party. Where has the time
gone? I am taking reservations for our dinner at RFH's? Below is the menu
and the prices. Please email me your choices. Those of you at last nights'
meeting, I have you down. Those not at the meeting, we have a wonderful
program scheduled. John Conrad will speak on the "Ships on Lake Ontario".
Thank you to Dave Webb for donating this program to our group. We will meet
approximately 12:30 and hopefully eat about 1:00 pm.

Menu choices:

Prime Rib                    23.00

Seafood Platter           25.00

Chicken Parmesan       20.00

These prices include tax and gratuity.

For those of you who have not attended before, the address is 1058 Co. Rte.
57, Phoenix, NY

Hope to see you all there.

Judy

KC2SUM