[FARC_list] Stride to Save Lives - Saturday, September 30

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Tue Sep 12 17:43:22 UTC 2017

Hi all.

SAVE (Suicide Awareness Voices of Education) of CNY will be sponsoring the Stride to Save Lives 5K walk-run on Saturday, September 30, on the SUNY Oswego campus.  We've supported this event in the past and have been asked to do so again.

There are a number of activities scheduled that day.  The plan is to have the 5K start just a little after 11 am.

We'll meet at Vona's at 10:30 to plan our support.  There is considerable construction occurring around the college; a little extra time may be required to get to our posts.

Please let me know if you can support this event.

Thanks, Redd - AI2N