[FARC_list] OutRun Autism 5K Run/Walk - Saturday, April 7 at 0830

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 18:35:03 UTC 2018

Hi all.

It’s time for our first Public Service event of the year!

The OutRun Autism 5K Run/Walk will be held on Saturday, April 7 at 0830 on Oswego’s East side. It’s an easy-to-cover out-and-back run. It should be over in an hour.

Following the race you’re invited to join participants and supporters at the Press Box to enjoy the “Breakfast of Autism Champions” (from 9 – 11 am, for additional cost paid upon service to the Press Box, with all proceeds going to the cause).

Please e-mail me if you’re able to help out.

As usual, we’ll use 146.565 MHz FM simplex to support this race. Now is a good time to program the frequency into that new radio of yours.

Thanks, Redd - AI2N