[FARC_list] Stride to Save Lives - Saturday, September 15

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Sat Sep 1 12:58:35 UTC 2018

Hi all.

SAVE (Suicide Awareness Voices of Education) of CNY will be sponsoring the Stride to SAVE Lives 5K walk-run on Saturday, September 15, on the SUNY Oswego campus. We've supported this event in the past and have been asked to do so again.

There are a number of related activities scheduled that day, which makes the actual start time hard to predict. The plan is to have the 5K start between 11:00 and 11:30 am.

We'll meet at Vona's at 10:30 to hash it out.

The course is basically a circumnavigation of the SUNY Oswego campus.

Please let me know if you can support this event.

Thanks, Redd – AI2N