[FARC_list] Fulton ARC - 2019 Provisional Public Service Event Schedule

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Sat Mar 9 14:22:59 UTC 2019

Hi all.

For your pre-planning pleasure, here is a list of the Public Service Events we expect to support this year. All events are in or near Oswego.

There is no need to respond to this e-mail. I will send out solicitations for ops about two weeks before each event.

Outrun Autism - April 6

Oswego Little League - June 1

Happy Valley Gravel Race - June 22 (same as Field Day)

Seneca Circuit Race - July 6

Harborfest Run - July 27

Run for Health - August 10

Tour de Loop - August 17

Stride to Save Lives - TBD (expected in September)

Go Bucs 5K - TBD (expected in September)

Reindeer Run - December 7

73, Redd - AI2N