[FARC_list] Revision 2.5: Fulton ARC - 2020 Provisional Public Service Event Schedule

ai2n at twcny.rr.com ai2n at twcny.rr.com
Sun May 24 14:06:25 UTC 2020

Hi all.

The first two "Make It Happen 20K" 5K running events will be held
"virtually". As such, our support will not be required on June 6 and
June 21. More info here:
http://www.oswegocountynewsnow.com/news/officials-announce-developments-for-make-it-happen-20k-race-series/article_510e4876-954c-11ea-9126-8b868725804c.html

Decisions are coming on the other events we support. I'll keep you
informed.

73, Redd - AI2N

Revision 2: Fulton ARC - 2020 Provisional Public Service Event
Schedule

Hi all

The Outrun Autism 5K previously rescheduled to May 2 and been
re-rescheduled to June 6th.

See the re-revised schedule, below. I'm expecting further revisions,
sadly.

Stay healthy, everyone!

73, Redd - AI2N